Setting up a housecall is EASY!
1 – MAKE CONTACT
2 – SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT
3 – RELAX
- We will schedule a time for me to come to your home when it is most convenient for you. I have day, evening and Saturday hours available and can even come early in the morning before you have to be at work.
- If you would like me to contact your pet’s previous vet, I can call them and have the medical records faxed to me before our appointment.
- I am open about my fees and will be happy to send you an estimate before our appointment.
- You don’t have to worry about restraining your pet because, if necessary, I will bring a veterinary technician with me to hold your pet while I perform a thorough physical exam, administer any treatments or vaccinations and collect blood or urine.
- If we have performed any diagnostic tests, you will hear from me as soon as I get the lab results.
- In the unfortunate event that I am performing an at-home euthanasia, I will take the body with me and if you like, I can arrange for you to receive your pet’s ashes.